Monday, July 17, 2006

Tales From The Dark Side Of Entourage


Can you say...OVER IT! Well, at least we wrapped early. People really should be nicer to poor Naomi because I nearly shoved and slapped someone myself.

"Damn, where did I put my Blackberry?"

Who am I kidding?..."SOMEONE"..."There were several people."

And please, "Ladies", please wear at least a thong with your $44.00 tissue thin party dresses from Image. Yes, I'm especially talking to you, "Miss Saved Pussy, Nicole Kidman Wannabe" from "Down Under". If, your accent was in fact, real.

Yes, this is Hollywood; where everything goes but that was obscene.

Goodness, that set was like The Beverly Center exploded after a crystal meth fire and only the well seasoned crack whores survived because they had an exit strategy, besides from them being the ones that set it in the first place.

I'm not violent, really...I'm not...I'm honest, as well as depressed.

Where have all of the fabulous people gone and why are my dreams always smashed by the horrible reality of it all.

Wow, that was a very Carrie Bradshaw statement.

I smell Aussie twat.

Yew hew, ooh...Wardrobe Mistress!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! Oh honey... I love U! Tell them all to cover up that tuna! You're not only beautiful but you're fully as all hell too.

Anonymous said...

"that set was like The Beverly Center exploded after a crystal meth fire and only the well seasoned crack whores survived because they had an exit strategy"

Perhaps the best analogy written in decades. ;)