Sunday, March 05, 2006

Bush Wacked


Apparently Janeane Garofalo has said, on her Air America show, a nationally syndicated talk radio broadcast, that she will not shave her bush until the other Bush (President Bush) is out of office. WHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUAAAAAAT!

I can't help but do the math. I'm calling my accountant.

Hello Nelson. It's me. Hey, the Chihuahuas are doing well. How was Fiji? That's great! (Chatting with Nelson)

Can you help me figure something out? How long till...

( Still Chatting with Nelson, filling him in, No her bush!
...the other Bush. )

Just a second... And that comes to 1051 Days, 8 Hours and...bare with us... 29 minutes and some odd second that she will go with out grooming her mane coon.

Thanks, Nelson, bye.

With summer coming just imagine that hairy italian monkey of hers all sweaty and... Oh Goodness!!!! "Rabbi" you scared me!

"Ladies". "Hey LADIES", somethings you need to keep to yourselves.

Did I mention that she said this on her radio show that is transmitted to 89 radio stations around the country and is also broadcasted on XM Satellite as well.

I just hope that this... No, this won't turn into a burn your bra thing, like the last time, will it?

I love La Perla.

"Ladies", hunger strikes seem to work best, just look at our friend Nicole Richie.


We could find ourselves asking Why, What on earth, What's the point, What Is She Trying To Prove, What's She Trying To Say and possibly just plain ole' WHAAAAAT THHE FUCK?!!

But my question is...

She shaves, it?

How barbaric and undignified is that.

No comments: