Friday, August 28, 2009

Like Attracts Like



Karl Lagerfeld once said that one shouldn't look to others for approval of ones own mental stability.... And to that I say, Bravo!
To truly march to the beat of your own drum is always easier said than done.

You know...I must say that I was a little surprised when you took that idiot's side over mine, today. I don't know why I was so surprised because actually when I think about it, really think about it--You were always one for controversy which, is why David never liked you in the first place. Besides, you were also one to forget who your friends were but I never would have imagined that you would forget me so quickly because I counted you as one of my longest known and closest friend.

It all happened so fast and it seemed to come out no where. It's okay. It really is.

But, if I can tell you anything from my many years of experience of being around shady, toxic people in L.A.

--Always make sure that you pick the winning side i.e make sure that you have all the information because once the bets are in there's no turning back, not in Vegas and not with me.

Though, I'll continue to sincerely wish you always the best of luck in all your endeavors and from what I saw today; You're going to need it.

FYI...She's mentally unstable and needs medication but of course she doesn't believe that because she's marching to the beat of her own band.

No comments: