Saturday, August 29, 2009

Something New



You know… I've never been one of these people that have this be like a duck and let it slide attitude. When I moved to L.A. I tried to be this person that I clearly wasn’t.

I don't know what it was that inspired this change in me. Maybe, it was that my old approach didn't seem to be garnering the results that I wanted them to. Honestly, I wanted to be loved and loved so much so that I became this person that I thought I needed to be in order to get what I thought that I wanted.

I was wrong but I think, it’s kind of brave to try a new way of not only doing things but of actually existing; Where your mental stability hangs in the balance.

Thankfully, I made it through--Though not unscathed--but changed.

Let it never be said that I was afraid to try new things.

No comments: