Monday, April 03, 2006

About Me...


I was recently asked by a strange, unattractive man who I was...After I threw my champagne in his face (it was corked anyway) and The Fashion Rabbi gave him a swift kick, that got me to thinking.

Who am I...really? This is what I came up with...



ALL ABOUT ME
Name:Elbib Dratsab
Birthday:May 19
Birthplace:Hemmingway's favorite place
Current Location:Los Angeles
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Lately Auburn and not sure how I feel about it
Height:5' 10"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Cuban/ French Moroccan/ Turkish
The Shoes You Wore Today:A pair of Lanvin flats
Your Weakness:Laziness
Your Fears:Failure, dying penniless and alone
Your Perfect Pizza:Crispy crust,spinach, lots of garlic and soy cheese
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Finish my screenplay, start shooting it and rewrite my novel
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:I Love You
Thoughts First Waking Up:Uggggh...
Your Best Physical Feature:My eyes
Your Bedtime:Around 2am
Your Most Missed Memory:I don't dream as much as I used too
Pepsi or Coke:Diet
MacDonalds or Burger King:Neither
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Le Palais Des Thes
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Espresso
Do you Smoke:I have asthma
Do you Swear:In four languages
Do you Sing:I can prepare a song
Do you Shower Daily:I can't remember...
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:Been there done that...
Do you want to get Married:Yes
Do you belive in yourself:Not always
Do you get Motion Sickness:Sometimes when a certain someone is driving...Mickhuda Berg
Do you think you are Attractive:Yes
Are you a Health Freak:No
Do you get along with your Parents:Sometimes
Do you like Thunderstorms:I hate them
Do you play an Instrument:Yes, The Cowbell, I own A Horachio Hernadez
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Champagne...Of Course...
In the past month have you Smoked:No
In the past month have you been on Drugs:I wish...
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yes
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:No
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Yes
In the past month have you been on Stage:Everyday, I live in LA
In the past month have you been Dumped:My chihuahua often ignores me
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:I like to pee in the water
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Yes a book. Oh no, that was last month. Sorry.
Ever been Drunk:Unfortunatly
Ever been called a Tease:I've been called vain
Ever been Beaten up:I've had my ass handed to me more times than I'd like to admit
Ever Shoplifted:Yes
How do you want to Die:Not in my car
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:A person who is financially comfortable
What country would you most like to Visit:Israel
Number of Drugs I have taken:Three
Number of CDs I own:Many
Number of Piercings:Two
Number of Tattoos:One
Number of things in my Past I Regret:I regret nothing

No comments: