Sunday, February 19, 2006

Little Spears
























I tried to pick flattering pictures. I really did. Halle Berry was the Hasty Pudding's Woman Of the Year recipient. She received her award on Thursday (see my post, How About A Pudding Pop).


And those of you who know me, know that I really have tried to like Halle Berry.


I tried to be fair but this time she forced my hand.

Those tetas (titties in spanish) look like little spears in her hands. Or those flat rocks they use in massage.

Why, are they in her hands like that?!!

"Ladies" always lift up gently as to support from the bottom middle section where the breast begins to curve upward and cup softly as to accentuate the breasts.

What was I saying Rabbi Ymmik? Oh yes, I was about to answer my own question. She's probbably conveying something important.


And she wonders why know one takes her seriously.

Wow, she is really talentless and lucky all at the same time. Good for her!



Trivia: Did you know that Denise Richards and Halle Berry were separated at birth? Ivana Chubnick (the acting teacher) is their mother.

Halle go buy some Sri Vectin Cream, your stretch marks are showing.

No comments: