Thursday, February 09, 2006

You Need Jesus!






Rachel, you know what you said!!!
Make me so daaaaaaammnnned maaaaaaad ( as I'm rummaging through my Hermes Birkin looking for a pair of pruning shears, but continuing on in my rant) with those big eyebrows that wrap round your head like a Geordi visor. Speaking of which I saw LeVar Burton and his beautiful wife Stephanie, the other day lovely people they are...
Getting back to those brows that need A Constant Gardner. Damone Roberts can't help this one. The Rabbi has a wonderful gardner named Jesus( pronounced Hey-soos).
Edelweisz, you should be ashamed of yourself because yes, if we were smart we'd ship you ass back across the pond and we'd make sure that you stayed there. You're another one that has made a name for yourself by the grace of America allowing you to work and the helping hand of lady luck. You should say prayers of thanks everyday for everything that this country has afforded you. Yes, I know that perhaps, you had a little bit of fame before you got here butt- face "it". Sorry. That one was too easy. Uh oh, The Fashion Rabbi is looking at me a little funny. Whaaaaaaat, my Red String Broke.
Rachel, you have a fiance who's American. "Ladies" this is what I mean..." You Have Got To Start Thinking Before You Speak".
Seems to me the real stupid one is you and of course Gwyenth Paltrow that goes without saying...
Congratulations on your Oscar nomination.

Photo Rachel Weisz by Theo Wargo: Wireimage.com
Photo of LeVar Burton as Geordi La Forge "Star Trek" The Next Generation appears Courtesy Gene Trindi, Paramount Studios
Special Thanks to Mickey Dix at MickDixon.blog.com

No comments: