Wednesday, February 15, 2006

You May Be Wrong, You May Be Right



David Lachapelle is not The Fashion Rabbi's favorite person. The Rabbi thinks, well... He can be a bit hissy and he wears pink not to be confused with rose or salmon. I find him a little on the scary side of crazy, myself but sometimes that can be a good thing. I say, at least he's exciting. We both agree that he is one the most prolific photographer of our time.

Now he is suing Ashley and Jessica Simpson for $10,000, for walking away from a photo shoot for Rolling Stone magazine.

He's been quoted by PageSix.com as saying, "They're everything that's wrong with music. Out of everything combined, they're everything wrong with culture, and everything wrong with art, and what we think of as art and musical culture - in one family!

The Simpsons say that, they walked away because they found his demands unsettling. At least I know that I'm not the only one that finds his scary but I also know talent when I see it.

Ashley and Jess, look at it this way at least he didn't ask you to get naked like Liver Lips Knightley and Scarlett JoPlumPson. Now that's image damaging. Girls, read a book. BOTH OF YOU!

See Beached Whale Anyone Feb. 8, 2006

No comments: