Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A Quiet Thunder
























Ladies, Ladies, something is a brewing. I can feel it in my bones. No, it's not my wiccan super senses either. See my profile page on http://www.myspace.com/elbibdratsab. Which leads me to my point. I'm glad I found it right away,(my point that is).

Ladies, don't always believe what you read. I am not a witch, sometimes I'm a real..."Nice Person" says the Rabbi. Thank you Rabbi.

Last night MTV held it's fourth annual TRL awards in NYC. Ashley Simpson, Mariah Carey and a cast of others performed. Mariah's looking a bit round these days.

But Ashley Simpson is the one I'd like to focus on for the moment. Take a good look at the picture of her and notice the scarf that she's wearing. You see it? Sure you do. It's an Alexander McQueen. Pay close attention to the double stripe boarder on the scarf with anchors scattered about. It's a new design of his classic skull scarf.

Now Tootsiesells on eBay, anyone remotely interested in fashion, has come across her post season, still expensive wares to private buyers at some point or another in the past four year period, give or take, (the time that its taken to grow her still growing eBay business).

She is going to use this picture, the one that I have of Ashley Simpson and she will tell you that same old story about it being the last one in the Whole Wide World, Sold Out Across The Globe and she will use that same picture from the Alexander Mcqueen fashion show circa spring/summer 2002.

Don't believe it! All you have to do is call the boutique. The Alexander Mcqueen boutique is located in Chelsea at 417 W. 14th St., New York, NY 10014 near Ninth Ave. 212-645-1797.
They still sells them and they are arriving soon in new colors.

Far be it for me keeping a good business woman down but I thought you should know.

Now that you have the information. Good night and good luck!

No comments: